Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun Factoid of August

Well, I decided this week to possibly do a great factoid on the much maligned and hated Uwe Boll. A director known in the US for directing drivel films usually. I was counting the # of his films on IMDB's bottom 100 list (4 by the way), when I came across a much better and funnier fun factoid. After having read the feedback concerning the movie in question, I feel perfectly at ease asking everyone to rush to their nearest Blockbuster or logon to Netflix and rent the next great masterpiece of bad, this day and age's Plan 9 from Outer Space...Anus Magilicutty!!!! Seriously, that's the name of the movie and apparently it was 99% unscripted, which ALWAYS goes well with new people on camera where every flaw is magnified. The name alone makes me want to see this sure to be terrible film and then couple it with bad improv and I am there in a heartbeat. IF someone sees this movie, please, Please, PLEASE write a review for it and send it to me to post. also, if you want to let me borrow the film, I won't mind. :) I hope this brightens your day, I know it did mine. And for all my friends, don't be surprised if I just start using a new descriptive phrase for you....What a ridiculous friggin title. Uwe Boll may be bad but this is why he isn't THAT bad.

Wannabe

No comments: