Friday, June 22, 2007

Fun Factoid for July

Okay so it's not July yet but here is a fun tidbit. I'll give you a better one later but this is a good one. So, if you are a Harry Potter fan and you like watching the movies, there is one you have to see. I was just reading an interview with Rupert Grint(Ron Weasley) where he stated that he wanted to continue acting and I think if he continues to do it he has improved greatly since the first movie. I know when Driving Lessons came out I was a bit wary but the reviews have now convinced me to go see it. So he should have a future and I don't know how much he will get once the Potter series ends due to the same disease most Bonds have of being either typecast or thought of as only one character. Since I am a film maker I decided to look up his schedule since if I direct a feature it will probably be about the time he finishes the Potter series. In doing so, I found out that not only did he do Driving Lessons, he also did some British television movie and get this, before Harry Potter 1 and 2 he managed to get in a movie called Thunderpants. I have never heard of it but seeing that it is in the top worst 85 films on IMDB with a 2 star rating makes me excited!! The plot synopsis invoves a boy with superhuman farts who winds up in prison and there are also a lot of famous people in the movie including Paul Giamatti. It is bizarre looking! I highly recommend looking it up on IMDB and then if you are interested in terrible films, rent it. Anyhow, there you go. Now go forth and enjoy bad films while I write a review of the original Ocean's 11 and Evan Almighty!!

No comments: